The Lane Education Foundation is open to receiving funding requests throughout the year. Please send the completed application (below) to LEF describing your project, the amount of the funding request, and how the funds will be used.
LEF Education Enhancement Grants
The Lane Education Foundation (LEF) offers grants for projects that will enhance the educational experiences of the students in your district, building(s), or classroom(s) in Lane County. A broad range of projects are considered, with extra weight given to projects that support the smaller, rural districts. Individual grant awards range from $250 - $2000.
Applications will be scored in the following five categories:
- Educational Benefits
- Social Skills Benefits
- Level of Student Engagement
We are especially interested in projects that include students of all physical/cognitive abilities.Download the Application
The awardees of the 2020-21 Education Enhancement Grants are posted below:
- Kalapuya High School – Bethel Farm - $600
- Prairie Mountain School – STEAM Bins - $150
- Triangle Lake Charter School – Digital Books - $455
- Triangle Lake Charter School – Google Read/Write - $1000
- Triangle Lake Kindergarten - Egg Incubator - $550
- Creswell High School - Bulldog PRIDE program - $600
- Veneta Elementary – On-Time Attendance - $400
- Fern Ridge School District – Do The Math - $750
- Fern Ridge Middle School – Leadership Skills - $450
- Fern Ridge School District – Safe Spaces - $1000
- Fern Ridge School District – Super Flex - $350
- Elmira Elementary – Ukuleles - $500
- Lowell High School – Music Equipment - $500
- Marcola Elementary Student Council - MESSC Reading/Math - $750
- McKenzie River Community School – Robotics Club - $800
- Oakridge Elementary – Phonics - $400
- Oakridge School District - break area/sensory room equipment - $1000
Other Recent Grants Awarded
$10,000 to Lane ESD for Augmentative Alternative Communication (AAC) equipment and "modeling" training.
$10,000 to Lane ESD for their Educator Health and Well-Being Support programs.
$8,200.00 to the educational team responsible for planning and implementing an individualized feeding program that safely meets the health and nutritional needs of students who have feeding difficulties.
$10,000 to support the Panda Preschool, which serves children who are deaf or hard of hearing.